Sidney Ohio Blog

Friday, March 19, 2010

A look at Sidney

This video explains why The Spot is called The Spot - all about Big Rock (shocker, it's a big rock), and a look inside the beautiful People's Federal Savings and Loan Building, built in 1917. I did not know the information about the Big Four Bridge (I won't be a spoiler, you'll have to watch the video)

I appreciate the interviewer and think he did a good job, but I wonder why he doesn't take his hat off when he's eating in a restaurant (yeah, I guess I am old fashioned.) He mentions how Ohio has cities that share names from all over the world (Milan, London, Berlin, etc) then mentions that there's also a Sidney. It's not like Sydney Australia though - I guess he was just trying to be cute.

Overall, I think it's a good video though, do you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment